Head for Analytics

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Letters - 1 / 15 Dear Ex

Letters - 1 / 15, Dear Ex

Dear Ex,

Hey friend. It has been years. Our lives have taken us to such different places, and though many miles separate us, and many silences, I do still think fondly on you and the time we had. I think we didn’t understand each other then, although we went through the motions easily enough. Hell, I think I barely understood myself, and it was probably unfair to ask to be understood. But sometimes I miss our lazy afternoons, our walks, and just sitting back to back, breathing, and dreaming.

We used to talk about dreams, about our careers, about art and people and...so many things that have fallen ephemeral between our fingers.

I hope you’re well. I hope you’ve found the things you’re looking for.

Yours.
Once

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be screened for content.