Head for Analytics

Friday, March 29, 2019

Life - Notification

Life - Notification

They changed the sound of notifications. I almost didn't even notice. And yet I couldn't not. They changed the sound, and my fingers no longer tense as my heart seizes when I hear it.

It used to have a specific meaning in my brain, it use to evoke a specific, pavlovian response to me.

They changed the sound. The old one is gone.

I could have changed it at any time. I am aware of the process for it, perhaps in a dream I even did once or twice. Imagining different outcomes perhaps.

They changed the sound, and I have returned to that platform.

It's different now.

They took the choice from me. I'm not sure if that makes me happy...or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be screened for content.