Head for Analytics

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Letters - 11 / 15 Dear Person I Love

Letters - 11 / 15 Dear Person I Love

Dear Person I love,

I love you. It’s hard to say, in fact I rarely say it. I know you say that often to me, and I’m not entirely sure what my hangup is on saying it back. But I do love you. For all the support over the years and how we’ve often had so many conversations about our art, our work, and about the changing world. For so many late nights and meals cooked. For sharing walks through parks together, splitting a sip of wine, early morning phone calls (you are literally the only person I regularly speak to on the phone before noon), late night messages, sweeping stages together.



Calling each others’ shows.

For being supportive, and challenging each other. For a lot to talk about, and sometimes being free enough to say nothing.

You just wrote that you love me again on my wall now, while I was writing this.

Love you too, and thank you for so much of the world.

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be screened for content.