Head for Analytics

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Writing - Gypsy

Writing - Gypsy


Gypsy
"Silver forests, and demon's shining eyes, tracing the tree-line freely,
with silken ribbons tied around my ankles. I am from a rank, where I
can lead souls across the Styx, carrying myself on the wings of silent
flight, the only guardian of the frozen gates. I am from the restless
nights, where the fireflies dance, through the tunnel visions of
infinite peace. I am from the awakening, when your soul plummets back
into your body, and the feathers fly, as a dismal reminder of a dance
destroyed. I am from the Owl's eyes, where sounds and voices cannot
escape, lonely amber tangled around darkness, in visions of unbound
paralysis. I am from the omen of death itself, until the point when all
existance runs dry, weaving its way into the forest, arriving at our
feet."

-Aubrey Osiris, Grace



I miss you Aubs, don't know why, but was thinking of you when I was train-riding yesterday.  I hope you're at ease, at peace, and that your lungs aren't bothering you anymore.  G'night old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be screened for content.