Head for Analytics

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Music - When I Drifted I Heard A Faint Melody

Music - When I Drifted I Heard A Faint Melody





As I awoke
The golden Light Swelled Somber in the East
Inside Its Cloak the Ocean Tide Held Songs of Restless Beasts
The Wind and Smoke Were Bold in Flight
...As Cities Danced in Feast
The Night Sky Broke in Open Stride as Weary Stars Increased
The Moonlight towers Reached Above in
Blue the Hours Beseeched Our Love
I dreamed of Choirs Slow and Steady
The Song Was Ours, its Woe Was Heavy
The Autumn Took Its Forest Bride
The Trees Had Scattered Garments Wide
I Sought My Love Beyond the Hill
I Found Her Bathed in Waters Still
Then I heard A Voice Like Thunder
"Come and See the Final Wonder!"
The Heavens Swung THeir Blinding Gates...
...and Carried Us To Winding Fates

http://auralmethod.com/album/when-i-drifted-i-heard-a-faint-melody


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be screened for content.