Head for Analytics

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Life - Early Morning

Life - Early Morning

So I went out to see the planets aligned because I was awake anyway. And instead of taking a blurry picture of the sky, I just enjoyed it.

What if life was less about documenting it for record, and more about just enjoying the moment of it? Someone said that the planets hadn't been so aligned in blah blah blah years. I'm not an astronomer, so I don't really know. What I do know is that my merger camera phone is probably not up to the task of taking a photo of seven planets, arrayed across the horizon in the pre-dawn. 

Instead, I just clutched my mug of lemon water and tilted my head back, enjoying the feeling of the chill air washing over me. Instead I stood out in the dark and just enjoyed being one quiet human being as we rush through space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be screened for content.